5. 0.3DL
  6. 0.3e (R1) / CR-MP
  7. CR-MP 0.3.7
  8. Любая
  9. Другая
UdracoLoader (1).png

Fake FullScreen Plugin

Force your Game to a Fake Full Screen mode. | Plugin For UdrakoLoader

This plugin forces a game in windowed mode, in full screen mode (False) this is very useful, since it allows you to work on the game.
I mean, you can superimpose other applications on top of the game.

How to Install a Plugin?
  • Extract the Plugin (.dll) into the folder "UdrakoLoader", in the root directory of the game.

Requirements.

• How to use?:
  1. You open the game in windowed mode and the Plugin will automatically do the rest. putting your game on "Fake Full Screen" .

To put your game in windowed mode, you can do it from the SAMPFUNCS Console. or you can install the .asi "FakeFullScreenEngine.asi".

Udrakoloader works for multiple games, from almost all GTAs that have this loader. up to HALO CE and PC. and maybe many more games.
This Plugin is Universal. works with GTA SA, and also with Halo .... possibly many other games.

Warnings when using:

• When starting the game, it may not appear directly, that is, you have to wait a few seconds and the carcara completely.
    • The Plugin in GTA SA has a unique effect, unlike HALO. that unique effect is that the resolution of the game is rescaled to the resolution of the monitor.
    • The rescaling effect would be a plus or perhaps a cons. depends on the person.

Preview :

About :

Make sure to Run the game in Windowed mode for the "FakeFullScreen.dll" Plugin to work correctly.

You can use the .asi that lets the game run in windowed mode or you can also configure sampfuncs.

Вложения

• preview3.png
    preview3.png
    314.8 KB · Просмотры: 2,051
  • Preview2b.png
    Preview2b.png
    223 KB · Просмотры: 1,528
  • FakeFullScreenEngine.asi
    79.5 KB · Просмотры: 1,153
  • FakeFullScreen Plugin.zip
    8.5 KB · Просмотры: 930
Последнее редактирование:

vladmany

Известный
Does not work.
Windows 10
SAMP R1

Plugin FakeFullScreenEngine.asi did not switch the game to windowed mode. However, doing this via sampfuncs didn't make your plugin work.
Скрытое содержимое для пользователя(ей):

DestroyerDarkNess

Активный
Автор темы
Does not work.
Windows 10
SAMP R1

Plugin FakeFullScreenEngine.asi did not switch the game to windowed mode. However, doing this via sampfuncs didn't make your plugin work.

Watching the video several possible ideas come to mind:

1. The loader does not work correctly in x64 Bits. For this, Install the add-on that I will leave you, test, and tell me if it loads. (you should get a message when you open your gta)
  2. For the plugin to work correctly, gta must load in windowed mode as soon as you open the game. (No borders preferably.) I find it strange that it doesn't work for you (FakeFullScreenEngine.asi).
  3. I would appreciate if you tell me the characteristics of your PC. (Windows build version, architecture, etc ..)

Extract this plugin in your UdrakoLoader folder, if you do not get a message at the beginning, it means that the loader does not work correctly on your PC.

Remember that for the "FakeFullscreen.dll" plugin to work properly, the game must be in windowed mode. so try to find other solutions to put gta in windowed mode.

I tried the window mode of SAMPFUNCS. and it works perfect (on my Windows 7 32 bits xD)

sampfuncs-settings.ini:
[general]
antipause=false
console-use-alternate-key=false
debug-mode=false
disable-game-api=false
draw-info-bar=true
exception-handler=false
logging=true
multiprocess=false
window-mode=true
window-mode-no-border=true
window-mode-notopmost=true
[settings]
console-height=500
console-width=600
console-x=20
console-y=20

Preview:

• TestVLC.png

Вложения

• Examplevb.dll
    20.5 KB · Просмотры: 42
Последнее редактирование:

cvqez

Активный
I tried everything, I tried, but it doesn't work.

you can give an archive where there will be files that you just need to move to the root of the game ..

DestroyerDarkNess

Активный
Автор темы
I tried everything, I tried, but it doesn't work.

you can give an archive where there will be files that you just need to move to the root of the game ..
I do not understand what you mean. It is as basic as when you install cleo or moonloader.

Steps:

1) Install the loader : https://www.blast.hk/threads/67473/
2) Install this plugin ("FakeFullScreen.dll") inside the loader folder.
3) Start your game in windowed mode. (you can use sampfuncs or the .so I left it too)

that is all. :(, I don't understand why they get complicated.

-------------------------------

In any case, I plan to remaster this plugin, in a single .asi, so that it does not need the loader.

cvqez

Активный
I do not understand what you mean. It is as basic as when you install cleo or moonloader.

Steps:

1) Install the loader : https://www.blast.hk/threads/67473/
2) Install this plugin ("FakeFullScreen.dll") inside the loader folder.
3) Start your game in windowed mode. (you can use sampfuncs or the .so I left it too)

that is all. :(, I don't understand why they get complicated.

-------------------------------

In any case, I plan to remaster this plugin, in a single .asi, so that it does not need the loader.

Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 Ты читать вообще умеешь? Тебе же написали стартовать игру в оконном режиме, заходишь в сампфункс сетингс и делаешь чтобы запускалось в оконном

Тут даже пример есть сампфункс сетингс Сообщение в теме 'Fake FullScreen Plugin' https://www.blast.hk/threads/67634/post-591838

У меня нихуя не работает 😭😭😭😭 прочитать инструкцию не судьба

cvqez

Активный
🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 Ты читать вообще умеешь? Тебе же написали стартовать игру в оконном режиме, заходишь в сампфункс сетингс и делаешь чтобы запускалось в оконном

Тут даже пример есть сампфункс сетингс Сообщение в теме 'Fake FullScreen Plugin' https://www.blast.hk/threads/67634/post-591838

У меня нихуя не работает 😭😭😭😭 прочитать инструкцию не судьба
по-моему читать не умеешь ты
и даже через сф все идет по пизде
  • Файл "FakeFullScreenEngine.ASI" - это модифицированная версия: "III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.dll " , используется для перевода вашей gta в оконный режим. Кредиты maxorator.

Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.

M1rKa

Участник
Работает, но изображение растянутое, а когда жму ALT + ENTER для того, чтобы вернуть нормальное изображение, то перестаёт работать, хелпаните плиз