Slow skin

balaninkxo

Участник
Автор темы
I'm looking for a file where I can define the speed of the opponents' skin, if possible to make it slower when running/moving to make shooting easier, is there a file that does this?

Winstаl

Известный
It is unlikely that it will be possible to do this. If such a script existed, then the character would start teleporting from side to side, because of the ping. But I can offer you this script

balaninkxo

Участник
Автор темы
It is unlikely that it will be possible to do this. If such a script existed, then the character would start teleporting from side to side, because of the ping. But I can offer you this script
If I use game speed and reduce the game speed, the skins become slower, right?

Maxim25012

Известный
If I use game speed and reduce the game speed, the skins become slower, right?
Nope, players would be sometimes teleporting where they are actually supposed to be. The slower the game, the more frequently they teleport. Not only that, but shooting would be gargantuan pain in the ass, as your animations would be slowed down as well, making you move slower and shoot at a lower rate. Also even if it was possible, it would look like you used some sort of silent aimbot anyways, because you would shoot the air and still land hits. And that would only work on servers with lagcomp on. So neither slowing players or slowing the game would work. Use aimbot instead.