Lua Skip tutorial and anti hospital [HZGAMING.NET]

horacy

Известный
Автор темы
Версия SA-MP
  1. 0.3.7 (R1)
  2. 0.3.7-R2
Hello, today I wanted to introduce to you a private script that I wrote a few months ago, it's a bypass tutorial and an anti hospital.
I'm sharing this because I want everyone to be able to start making chaos on the server.

Only for samp.hzgaming.net
SkipV2: Improved version of Skip, SkipV2 allows you to skip the tutorial on the hzgaming server, now it is possible to configure the script to your preferences, the script now also works for users with a weak internet connection, some bugs from the previous version have fixed.

/vskip - Script activation, use this command when you are at the gender selection dialog.
/vskipc - Use this command if you have problems with being banned by the server or losing connection. Alternatively, you can change the MainSleep parameter to a larger one, you can also change the NumberofPackets and SendSleep parameters, but incorrect values may cause the script to malfunction.
/vskipf - You can use this command if you are frozen for some reason.
SkipV2: улучшенная версия Skip, SkipV2 позволяет пропускать туториал на сервере hzgaming, теперь есть возможность настроить скрипт под свои предпочтения, скрипт теперь работает и для пользователей с плохим интернетом, исправлены ошибки предыдущей версии.

/vskip - Активация скрипта, используйте эту команду, когда находитесь в диалоге выбора пола.
/vskipc - Используйте эту команду, если у вас есть проблемы с баном сервера или потерей соединения. Как вариант, можно изменить параметр MainSleep на больший, также можно изменить параметры NumberofPackets и SendSleep, но неверные значения могут привести к сбоям в работе скрипта.
/vskipf - Вы можете использовать эту команду, если вы по какой-то причине будете заморожены.
moonloader/config/SkipV2.ini
Lua:
[settings]
NumberofPackets=14
SendSleep=50 --sleeping reps
MainSleep=1000 --sleeping after all repetitions are done
ProtectionWait=0 --if 0 protection time will be taken from MainSleep*5, if more than 0 protection time equals ProtectionWait*5
Count=true --counter display
Skip tutorial: Now you don't have to wait 3 minutes to complete the tutorial, only few seconds. When the gender selection dialog appears after registration, type /skip to skip the tutorial.

The scripts are encrypted so that the administration does not patch them quickly.

Пропустить обучение: теперь вам не нужно ждать 3 минуты, чтобы пройти обучение, всего несколько секунд. Когда после регистрации появится диалоговое окно выбора пола, введите /skip, чтобы пропустить обучение.

он зашифрован, чтобы длиться как можно дольше

"
"

Вложения

• skip.luac
    7 KB · Просмотры: 87
  • SkipV2.luac
    14.3 KB · Просмотры: 82
Последнее редактирование:

qwеty

Известный
когда хотел показаться умным