CLEO Hack Pack [New Compatible Cheats For 0.3.8 & 0.3.7 DL ]

Tell me what you think about this ? :D :3

• Всего проголосовало
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

_=Gigant=_

Известный
Автор темы
sampfuncs isn't updated for 0.3.8 yet so don't expect some big cheats these are just regular ones which we all love :v :3

ok so for installation just put these cheats into your cleo folder
you can choose cheat which you want :3

ok so i puted activations near cheat names but lets explain if you still dont get it :3
0.3.8_FlipCar [+] for flip car just press + on your keyboard and when your car is on roof or some other pos it will flip it on wheels.
0.3.8_GodModePlayer [gp1-gp0] for this type gp1 like cheat to activate and gp0 like cheat to deactivate

0.3.8_GodModeVehicle [gv1-gv0] for this type gv1 like cheat to activate and gv0 like cheat to deactivate you need to drive

0.3.8_InstantStopCar [X] press X on your keyboard for car instant stop

0.3.8_NoReload [NRON-NROF] for this just type nron on your keyboard to activate it and nrof to deactivate it :3

0.3.8_VehicleRepair [R] when your car is damaged type R to repair it

################################ SA-MP 0.3.8 Hack Pack 2 ###############################

How these cheats works ?
0.3.8_AntiBikeFall [bka-bkd] for this type bka like cheat to activate and bkd to deactivate

0.3.8_CrazyWalk [L+=] for this press L + = to perform crazy walk

0.3.8_NoFall [] this is automatically activated

0.3.8_Surfly BY Opcode.exe [] Keys to Activate: ALT + X [] Key to deactivate: X [] HOLD ALT FOR SLOWER FLYING(BREAKING) []WASD = MOVE [] SHIFT = DOWN [] SPACE = UP [] Use mouse camera for directions

0.3.8_Unsynced-NRG [nig] type nig like cheat to spawn unsynced nrg its usefull for Los Santos Roleplay so you can move faster :3 :v

0.3.8_VehicleJump while in car press B to jump with car

i will add more soon :3

Вложения

• SA-MP 0.3.8 Cheats.rar
    40.4 KB · Просмотры: 1,050
  • SA-MP 0.3.8 Hack Pack #2.rar
    41 KB · Просмотры: 900
Последнее редактирование:

kawa operand

перерывпятьминут
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
Так а при чем тут 038

whoiamwhoareyou

Участник
Кто может переписать починку кара так что-бы когда написал /repair в чат тебя кидало на пассажирское сидение ченился кар и назад на водительское сидение?

_=Gigant=_

Известный
Автор темы
Кто может переписать починку кара так что-бы когда написал /repair в чат тебя кидало на пассажирское сидение ченился кар и назад на водительское сидение?

idk russian but i hope you will understand
0B34: samp register_client_command requires SAMPFUNCS and SAMPFUNCS ISN'T updated to 0.3.8 yet so activation via that way is impossible for now

whoiamwhoareyou

Участник
idk russian but i hope you will understand
0B34: samp register_client_command requires SAMPFUNCS and SAMPFUNCS ISN'T updated to 0.3.8 yet so activation via that way is impossible for now
Hi, can you do this same cleo only with the team in the chat? Do I need something when I write /repair I threw on the passenger seat, repaired the car, then back to the driver's seat? Sorry, i bad know language

asdzxcjqwe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Друг
@gigant22 for example
CLEO:
{$CLEO}
0000: NOP

0AB1: call @GetSampBase 0 0@

// SA-MP 0.3.8 RC4-4
// Chat or dialog string
0@ += 0x17FBB8

while true
    wait 0
    0A8D: 1@ = read_memory 0@ size 1 virtual_protect 1
    if and
        1@ == 0x2F
        0AB0: 0xD
    then
        0A8C: write_memory 0@ size 1 value 0 virtual_protect 1
        0ACD: "You have typed a command" 1000
        wait 1000
    end
end

:GetSampBase
0AA2: 0@ = load_library "kernel32.dll"
0AA4: 1@ = get_proc_address "GetModuleHandleA" library 0@
0AA7: call_function 1@ num_params 1 pop 0 "samp.dll" 2@
0AA3: free_library 0@
0AB2: ret 1 2@

asdzxcjqwe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Друг
that's useless brother function will activate every time you type some cmd if you can't define specific cmd to be applied to an action than that method is trash for me total trash
THAT'S A SIMPLE EXAMPLE
Make it yourself, I don't need it. I've showed you how to read a string in version 0.3.8. Or are you fucking noob who can't do something himself?
I wanted to find more offsets, but I couldn't join the game because of the eternal loading
If you wanna discover which command has been typed or something else, use opcode 0AD4

_=Gigant=_

Известный
Автор темы
THAT'S A SIMPLE EXAMPLE
Make it yourself, I don't need it. I've showed you how to read a string in version 0.3.8. Or are you fucking noob who can't do something himself?
I wanted to find more offsets, but I couldn't join the game because of the eternal loading
If you wanna discover which command has been typed or something else, use opcode 0AD4

hey don't cry lemme kiss you :* <33

038 update was canceled, go home yall
hey beautiful
there will be 2 versions of 0.3.7
0.3.7 - normal RC2.
0.3.7 DL - with 0.3.8 functions. Just name changed. <3

https://s18.postimg.org/v51hsuoxl/Screenshot_1.jpg

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.