ASI Juggerware 2.0 | Global Update | SAMPCAC WARNINGS

whatisthisallinity

Активный
@Digger Man

in the code of juggerware, i can see that the silent aimbot is correct but you have not registered it in the enemy
what im trying to say is that if you put a wall and the enemy's head is seen, the silent aimbot will hit on the head
if you put a wall that hides his entire body but not the legs, silent aimbot will hit on legs
so technically, the code is correct but you have not attached it to the enemy freely, with no walls covering the enemy up.

example:

finky.

Известный
ТОЧЬ В ТОЧЬ ЭТУ ПРОБЛЕМУ Я И ХОТЕЛ ОПИСАТЬ ХАХА!

Во время тестов у врага торчала только голова за объектом, я стрелял ему по голове, и, кровь рисовалась на пузе сквозь забор, где физически не могла появиться. Потом, я проверил, и к какой бы части тела намеренно мимо я не стрелял, кровь всегда рисовалась на середине тела. К чему тогда spread, если кровь не рисуется на ближайшей кости, а только на животе?

whatisthisallinity

Активный
Чем он сырой и не стабильный?

Просто таргет криво рисуется при больших пикселях рэйнджа
another issue with the silent aimbot is that it will not spread (the issue)

the picture you see below with the ( - ) are the points silent aimbot must hit
now, it must not hit all the time at that SPECIFIC point in the body, it should spread a little bit to the muscle, to the traps and to the right chest, if you get what i mean.

large, medium, small FOV must not matter at this case, the silent aimbot must mathematically drive to it's destination horizontally

and it's true, anticheats in monser dm and any other DM anticheat will ban this silent aimbot for being too exposed in the stomach.

Вложения

• Image8.png
    Image8.png
    290.9 KB · Просмотры: 24

Digger Man

Любитель Linux
Автор темы
Модератор
@Digger Man

in the code of juggerware, i can see that the silent aimbot is correct but you have not registered it in the enemy
what im trying to say is that if you put a wall and the enemy's head is seen, the silent aimbot will hit on the head
if you put a wall that hides his entire body but not the legs, silent aimbot will hit on legs
so technically, the code is correct but you have not attached it to the enemy freely, with no walls covering the enemy up.

example:
I will try to fix

another issue with the silent aimbot is that it will not spread (the issue)

the picture you see below with the ( - ) are the points silent aimbot must hit
now, it must not hit all the time at that SPECIFIC point in the body, it should spread a little bit to the muscle, to the traps and to the right chest, if you get what i mean.

large, medium, small FOV must not matter at this case, the silent aimbot must mathematically drive to it's destination horizontally

and it's true, anticheats in monser dm and any other DM anticheat will ban this silent aimbot for being too exposed in the stomach.
I will try to make a bone selection on the skin

• Нравится
Реакции: whatisthisallinity

tapelafrale

Новичок
скиньте кто-то конфиг он у меня работает криво

он так и должен наводиться с 300 метров, че за софт как тут вообще радиус выставлять ты хотя бы бля видос прикрепи скриптер как он вообще работает

Последнее редактирование:

whatisthisallinity

Активный
also something else to notice

when hittype is 0, let silent aimbot do the work (on the nearest body point of course)
when hittype is 1, dont let silent aimbot do the work because that means, i myself am hitting the player with no help from silent

in juggerware, the problem still exists, just a reminder because this problem exists in every hack.

Post 2:

геймплей для Juggerware, аимбот:

настройки в хаке выставлены на режим ярости и если вы все еще интересуетесь аимботом, то гарантирую вам, что этот уровень аимбота в геймплее
типа невозможно поймать.

или, если хотите, просто поднимите уровни для:
-гладкость до 15-30
-поле зрения до 8-30
-поставлена галочка "On Fire"
и вы должны быть на пути к очень хорошему игровому процессу.

Последнее редактирование: