Написание сценариев SAMP без SAMPFUNCS

Blaconix

Известный
Автор темы
Версия MoonLoader
.027.0-preview
Привет всем, у меня довольно простой вопрос, но я не могу понять его:

Есть ли способ написания SAMP скриптов без использования SAMPFUNCS? Я бы хотел использовать MoonLoader только без CLEO или чего-либо еще. SAMP.lua еще не имеет API, поэтому я не знаю, с чего начать. Есть идеи?

Последнее редактирование:
Решение
It translates pretty well from Russian to English so I thought it works backwards as well 😅
We're able to understand it but it's pretty strange to read such text. I understood that it was translator when I read last sentence. In Russian it sounds like: "Different ideas?"

Well, there are some variants to write scripts without SAMPFUNCS but you have to looking for addresses by yourself, get structures and use it in your code. Here is example of creating Lua scripts on SAMP 0.3DL without SAMPFUNCS, you can check it. But the author is using special API for that guide.

Anyway, CLEO is optional for moonloader. You haven't to install it to use ML scripts.

Pakulichev

Software Developer & System Administrator
Друг
Привет всем, у меня есть довольно простой вопрос, но я не могу разобраться в этом:

Есть ли способ написать сценарии SAMP без использования SAMPFUNCS? Я хотел бы получить полный MoonLoader без использования CLEO или чего-либо еще. У SAMP.lua еще нет API, поэтому я не знаю с чего начать. Любые идеи?
Write it again without translator, please.

Blaconix

Известный
Автор темы
It translates pretty well from Russian to English so I thought it works backwards as well 😅

Hi everyone, I have a pretty simple question, but I can't figure it out:

Is there a way to write SAMP scripts without using SAMPFUNCS? I would like to only use MoonLoader without using CLEO or anything else. SAMP.lua does not yet have an API, so I don’t know where to start. Any ideas?

Pakulichev

Software Developer & System Administrator
Друг
We're able to understand it but it's pretty strange to read such text. I understood that it was translator when I read last sentence. In Russian it sounds like: "Different ideas?"

Well, there are some variants to write scripts without SAMPFUNCS but you have to looking for addresses by yourself, get structures and use it in your code. Here is example of creating Lua scripts on SAMP 0.3DL without SAMPFUNCS, you can check it. But the author is using special API for that guide.

Anyway, CLEO is optional for moonloader. You haven't to install it to use ML scripts.