4:3 resolution

reshworkas

Известный
Автор темы
Can someone tell me if the monitor of this player the resolution only goes up to 1366x768? That's why the dolls are so big I'd like to leave it that way. What should I do? I already downloaded the aspect ratio file, but it's not the same. Someone tell me that I'm going to buy the same monitor.

reshworkas

Известный
Автор темы
In the display settings, what is your resolution and you have disabled the option "Wide screen"
my monitor is full hd I'm going to buy a monitor so that it looks like the video at 1366x768 with the bigger skins then I want to know which monitor should I buy the width to look like the video because on my monitor in that resolution the skins are small is not the same thing

oliburn

Известный
my monitor is full hd I'm going to buy a monitor so that it looks like the video at 1366x768 with the bigger skins then I want to know which monitor should I buy the width to look like the video because on my monitor in that resolution the skins are small is not the same thing
Если у тебя видеокарта нвидиа, то ты можешь в панели нвидиа можешь установить любое разрешение, загугли

reshworkas

Известный
Автор темы
Если у тебя видеокарта нвидиа, то ты можешь в панели нвидиа можешь установить любое разрешение, загугли
I want to know what monitor is this in the video its settings I only know that it goes up to 1366x768 I will buy one the skins get bigger

zakatov

zkt-team
Проверенный
1688739562888.png

Can someone tell me if the monitor of this player the resolution only goes up to 1366x768? That's why the dolls are so big I'd like to leave it that way. What should I do? I already downloaded the aspect ratio file, but it's not the same. Someone tell me that I'm going to buy the same monitor.

https://www.blast.hk/threads/94475/ use this