Другое Simple autocapture request (it's very simple please)

temotemo1337

Известный
Автор темы
Ok first of all, capture system is veery verry simple, after payday you should write very fast /capture.. is there a method to write autocapture on that? i can give you guys text that shows in chat after payday or something, but it has small defender.. you can't just flood because server will kick you..

[22:59:57] {38AF91}_______________ Genuine RolePlay _______________ - text which server shows after payday

AntonNeath

Известный
Before PayDay, write /capt to the chat, if the script works you will see an activation message. When the message "Genuine RolePlay" appears in the chat, the script will write "/capture".

Вложения

• capture_1.lua
    687 байт · Просмотры: 208

temotemo1337

Известный
Автор темы
Before PayDay, write /capt to the chat, if the script works you will see an activation message. When the message "Genuine RolePlay" appears in the chat, the script will write "/capture".
appreciate it
OMG I LOVE YOU BRO THANKS IT WORKED

temotemo1337

Известный
Автор темы
hello again, can you please remake your script? I want you to delete activation on command and make it on cheat code like in singleplayer, and display that it activated NOT in chat, make it like in singleplayer text message or textdraw idk.. if you can make it please do me a favor one more time. Thanks.

Hujasos

Новичок
Ok first of all, capture system is veery verry simple, after payday you should write very fast /capture.. is there a method to write autocapture on that? i can give you guys text that shows in chat after payday or something, but it has small defender.. you can't just flood because server will kick you..

[22:59:57] {38AF91}_______________ Genuine RolePlay _______________ - text which server shows after paydaybr
Hi bro can you remake your script? when in game showed 10sec left for capture starting, can you do this... when it, and this fail will wright auto /capture
Sorry for bad english im from russia