Change the starting camera position

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

murakami

Известный
Автор темы
uoCU2jR.jpg

When we connect to the server, we see the coast of LS.
First, I tried to change the position of the camera first.

As i can see, the x coordinate of the camera is 0xB6F258. Even if i change the value of this coordinate to the value i want with float, i can not change the camera screen to the value want until connect to the server.
That is, even if i change the value of the address 0xB6F258 until it connects to the server, the address is automatically modified to the default value.
Does anyone know the answer to the reason? In other words, I do not want to see the LS coastline, the default screen anymore.

NarutoUA

NarutoUA
BH Team
1. Find SetCameraPosition function via IDA Pro
2. Find all call-references to this function
3. Patch func parameters where camera position is const value (I mean SetCameraPosition(this, 1337.0f, 1488.0f, 322.2.f)

or reverse plugin posted above, it's easier to find appropriate patch address.

murakami

Известный
Автор темы
What for? Why are you digging a hole for your neighbor when he dug it for you? (translater)

There is no other reason. I know that the program is already shared
I just want to implement it myself. And for some reason I want to know why the value of 0xB6F258 can not be modified until it is connected to the server.

1. Find SetCameraPosition function via IDA Pro
2. Find all call-references to this function
3. Patch func parameters where camera position is const value (I mean SetCameraPosition(this, 1337.0f, 1488.0f, 322.2.f)

You gave me a good hint. If SetCameraPosition means to force the value of the coordinate to be modified to the original value before connecting to the server, it will be easier to achieve the goal I want.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

murakami

Известный
Автор темы
If you nop incoming RPC you are retarded dumb and only medicine can help you.
[doublepost=1534862009,1534861936][/doublepost]But I was mistaken, there are 2 calls:
CCamera::SetPosition(1093.0f, -2036.0f, 90.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);
CCamera::LookAtPoint(384.0f, -1557.0f, 20.0, 2);

setplayerpos
SetPlayerCameraLookAt

Are you telling me to change the default parameter values of these two functions to the coordinates I want?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.