SA:MP Проверено xTeleport | Teleporting in SA:MP on Eng/Br servers | PC and Mobile

wait(-1)

недокалик
Автор темы

xTeleport - Best Teleport Hack for SA:MP​

photo_2024-04-19_00-55-12.jpg

Hi everyone!​

It's a new and not yet detected private script that allows you to teleport around the map on almost any servers you join. (DM or RP - doesn't matter)​

Guaranteed vulnerable servers:​

* 141.94.97.71:7777​

* 217.182.36.95:7777​

* 213.32.6.232:7777​

* 5.39.202.48:7777​

* 5.252.101.225:7015​

* 144.217.19.105:7777​

* 5.39.202.48:7777​

and maybe others..​

Demonstartion video:​

PC:​

Mobile (ALYN Client)​

PC - USA $2/Month​

PC Lifetime - USA $5​

Mobile Lifetime - USA $4​

Contacts:

Discord: minipudzhe

Telegram: @waitminusone

0. Ignorance is no excuse from responsibility!!!
1. Decompiling\Disassembling or any other kind of analyzing applied to this script is strictly prohibited and will cause blocking you from using this script with NO MONEYBACK. This script should be used as is. If you want to edit something or add new features - feel free to ask me in PM.
2. Reselling, republishing, sharing of this script or settings of this script to anyone is prohibited too. You are buying this product only for yourself.
3. Me as a developer is not responsible for consequences on your account caused by using this script. Let's be honest - this script is a cheat for sure and cheating is disallowed on most of the SA:MP servers, so if you wasn't careful enough and got banned (or punished in any other ways) then blame yourself for it, not me.
4. Also the developer is not responsible if this script will be fixed on any servers, wait for an update or new scripts at my webpages.
5. If you violated any item of this agreement and you having issues with the script - you will get no money back, bc you tried to fool me and got punished fairly

Bye-bye)​

Короче, этот телепорт был написан по приколу. Он не будет работать на аризоне (в т.ч. мобайл), адвансе.
На даймонде с шансом 1 к 15 тепнет на 2К+ метров. Не покупайте блять скрипт для игры на наших серверах, проебете деньги. Так же убедительно не срать в тему, все высеры буду просить сносить модераторов. Тема исключительно создана для отзывов

Последнее редактирование:
: Тема была поднята

iten

Новичок
и зачем ты пытаешься продать обычный /ztp? на каждый сервер зашел который ты указал, легко тепнулся без траблов, там даже античита нету

• Нравится
  • Клоун
Реакции: wait(-1) и genius.company

NekoForever

Известный
Модераторы, почему членоголовые срут в теме, где только отзывы? Было сказано в спойлере для русскоязычных, что это телепорт для зарубежных серверов. На наших серверах гораздо лучше защита, это знает любой, кто играл там. Вы не можете нормально прочитать тему и вините в этом ТС'а. 🤡