Ambient Occlusion in Nvidia Profile Inspector not working

kaufman

Новичок
Автор темы
Версия SA-MP
  1. 0.3.7-R2
Hello guys, there is a problem that I have been trying to do for 3 years but I cannot do it. Today I wanted to ask you in the hope that I can solve it here. It is possible to use ambient occlusion in GTA San Andreas using Nvidia Profile Inspector. There are a lot of videos about it.

That's what I wanted and I tried but it didn't work. Then I researched about it and people told me that it won't work on a laptop. But I know that some laptop users can use it. A friend of mine who uses a laptop wanted to add ambient to his game like me but he couldn't do it because of the same problem and then when he switched to Windows 8 he was able to use it. Since it doesn't make much sense to switch to Windows 8 these days, I want to be able to do it somehow in Windows 11.

I'm leaving here pictures of the settings I made in Nvidia Profile Inspector, but I did the same as shown in the videos. I believe it's something that Windows 10 and 11 restricts from laptop GPUs. I hope some of you are knowledgeable about this.

please help..

Последнее редактирование:

Alimoha

Известный
1675789986038.png

1675790075590.png

Try this item here it is

Ya Zaregalsya

Известный
1. Запускай Инспектор от имени администратора.
2. Попробуй скачать готовый прессет настроек.
3. Поищи другие экзешники ГТА СА во вкладке "профиль".
4. Убедись, что в играх у тебя работает видеокарта, а не встроенный графический чип в процессоре.
5. Возможно есть смысл попробовать запуск ГТА СА в разных режимах совместимости.

kaufman

Новичок
Автор темы
1. Запускай Инспектор от имени администратора.
2. Попробуй скачать готовый прессет настроек.
3. Поищи другие экзешники ГТА СА во вкладке "профиль".
4. Убедись, что в играх у тебя работает видеокарта, а не встроенный графический чип в процессоре.
5. Возможно есть смысл попробовать запуск ГТА СА в разных режимах совместимости.
I tried all of them.

When I switched to Windows 8 I can use ambient occlusion. This is either driver related or Windows version related. So, you have an idea?

Ya Zaregalsya

Известный
Я попробовал их все.

Когда я перешел на Windows 8, я могу использовать фоновую окклюзию. Это связано либо с драйвером, либо с версией Windows. Итак, у вас есть идея?
1. Ещё раз убедиться, что у тебя используется именно дискретная графика, а не интегрированная.
2. Вполне возможно, что софтвейрная поддержка твоей видеокарты прекратилась на Виндовс 8. Проверь этот нюанс на сайте Нвидиа.
3. Попробуй скачать более старую версию Инспектора на Гитхабе, у меня всё работает на 2.0.13.
4. На всякий случай убедись, что ты нажал кнопку "применить изменения".