Help with SAMP Addon FPS

Xiao Ling

Новичок
Автор темы
How does SAMP Addon FPS works. My ingame FPS is 90, and my Geforce Experience says that i have 230fps. Can someone help me to get this script but dont have samp addon? please fast i need help :D

Xiao Ling

Новичок
Автор темы
You know how you have "non FPS unlocker movement" and "FPS unlocker movement"

I have 144hz monitor and everything <144fps looks like lag to me. So i need to use FPS unlocker to get that smoothness.

But i want to have "non FPS unlocker movement".

If i use FPS unlocker i get smoothness and "FPS unlocker movement".
If i dont use FPS unlocker my game is laggy but i have "non FPS unlocker movement".

I want smoothness and "non FPS unlocker movement".
How can i get that?

Ya Zaregalsya

Известный

Xiao Ling

Новичок
Автор темы
i have that, it makes my game smooth on 90fps but not smooth as 144fps+ you know?

Ya Zaregalsya

Известный
i have that, it makes my game smooth on 90fps but not smooth as 144fps+ you know?
Скачай Crashes.asi и отключи лимит в cfg файле. С ним игра будет шустрее и отзывчивее.

Попробуй поставить в игре такое же разрешение экрана, как и в системе. Также убедись, что у тебя правильно выставлена частота в настройках системы.

Последнее редактирование:

Ya Zaregalsya

Известный
I like how you are trying to help me but its still not what im looking for. There is no unlocker that will have non unlocker movement. Only solution is SAMP Addon that i dont want…
Anyone help?
Расскажи что ты имеешь ввиду под движением. Может быть тебе наоборот нужно удалить Crashes.asi и поставить FrameVigilanteSA.