Исполнитель РАЗРАБОТКА ВЕБ-ПРИЛОЖЕНИЙ & ЛЕНДИНГОВ / ДИЗАЙНА / Front-End & Back-End

p1err

Новичок
Автор темы
framelolz.png

REACT JS
SCSS
JS
[tooltip=622]PHP[/tooltip]
NODE
HTML
CSS
My GitHub

• Веб-разработка (белое, серое, черное).​
  • Комплексная работа над проектом - от дизайна до готового сайта. Проект под ключ.​
  • Мелкие доработки ваших проектов.​
  • UI/UX Дизайн.​
  • Копии сайтов.​
  • Если не нашли нужный вам пункт? Не беда - напишите мне в телеграм, обговорим вашу задачу в индивидуальном порядке!​

— Цена зависит от сложности задачи, обговаривается в индивидуальном порядке.

— Выполняю работу в оговорённые сроки (стараюсь сделать как можно быстрее).

В случае если в [tooltip=37]ТЗ[/tooltip] не указано чёткой формулировки какого-либо этапа, я делаю на своё усмотрение.

Если вас не устраивает как выполнена работа по [tooltip=37]ТЗ[/tooltip] - верну деньги или сделаю ПРАВКИ БЕСПЛАТНО, до тех пор пока вас не устроит конечный результат

— В готовый проект, после оплаты правки вносятся за деньги.

После ПОЛНОГО ОБГОВАРИВАНИЯ [tooltip=37]ТЗ[/tooltip] я начинаю заниматься вашим проектом, по факту выполнения я присылаю вам видео/скрины и тп, где показываю, что все работает, если вас все устраивает и правок больше не предвидеться, то вы совершаете оплату, а я вам архив с вашим проектом.

Я вправе отказать в предоставлении услуг в процессе работы в случае неадекватного/оскорбительного поведения.

Benefits:

Pace
I will fulfill the order
within the time period set with you, regardless of the complexity of the project itself!

Price
There is no minimum price! Price depends on complexity. I discuss with each client individually!

Safe
I appreciate my clients! Your project will be yours and no one else's.
Also, no one will know about it.

Servisec:

Web-developing (predominantly front-end)

UI/UX Design for u`r projects

Сopying (web-sites)

Unfortunately, I can’t describe here the whole range of services that I can offer, if you have something specific or just didn’t find what you need, then write to me in telegram

My tegnology stack:
React JS
SCSS
JS
[tooltip=622]PHP[/tooltip]
NODE
HTML
SCSS

Terms:

—The price depends on the complexity of the task, negotiated individually.

I complete the work within the agreed time (I try to do it as soon as possible).

—If the TT(tehnical task) does not indicate a clear formulation of any stage, I do it at my own discretion.

—After a FULL DISCUSSION of the TT(tehnical task), I begin to deal with your project, upon completion, I send you a video where I show that everything works, if everything suits you and no more edits are expected, then you make a payment, and I will archive you with your project.

—I have the right to refuse to provide services in the process of work in case of inadequate, offensive behavior.

A little about me, I have a sufficient level of spoken English and you can write to me in telegram to discuss your question!

Последнее редактирование: