Lua Monke Flip

horacy

Известный
Автор темы
Версия SA-MP
  1. 0.3.7 (R1)
Today I present to you my authorship by Monke Flip.

What is Monke Flip?

This is a meme that I transferred to the game, simply put it's a lua script with which you can do something like a somersault like in parkour mod but it's synced so everyone on the server can see it!

How it's working?

The script is mainly based on setting the angle of the player, animations and changing positions. The script is open so you can check for yourself.

Could it be a ban?

Depends on the server you are on, if anti-cheat is very strict, disable explosion, bigexplosion, charfire, proofexp and prooffire in the configuration file. Unless you have your godmode then you don't have to turn off explosions and fire because you won't die. Still, I recommend trying this script on a new account. Remember that the administrator can ban you for this script.

FAQ

Why can't I hear the music?

Adjust in-game radio volume and restart, installed mod no radio may prevent music from starting.

The game stutters during acrobatics

Enable the lowpcexplosion parameter in the configuration file or completely disable the explosions and subtitles with the bigexplosion, explosion and mememode parameters.

Where is the configuration file?

'moonloader / config / monkeflip.ini'

if you want to use my code please keep my authorship

Что такое Monke Flip?

Это мем, который я ввел в игру, это просто lua-скрипт, вы можете сделать что-то вроде сальто, как в моде паркур, но он синхронизирован для всех на сервере, чтобы его увидеть!

Как это работает?

Сценарий в основном основан на настройке угла игрока, анимации и изменении положения. Скрипт открыт, так что вы можете проверить его самостоятельно.

Может быть, это запрет?

Зависит от сервера, на котором вы находитесь, если античит очень строгий, отключите взрыв, bigexplosion, charfire, proofexp и prooffire в файле конфигурации. Если у вас нет режима бога, вам не нужно отключать взрыв и стрельбу, потому что вы не умрете. Тем не менее, я рекомендую попробовать новую учетную запись. Помните, что администратор может забанить вас за этот скрипт.

FAQ

Почему я не слышу музыку?

Отрегулируйте громкость внутриигрового радио и перезапустите, установленный мод без радио может помешать воспроизведению музыки.

Игра заедает во время акробатики

Включите параметр lowpcexplosion в файле конфигурации или полностью отключите взрывы и цепочки с параметрами bigexplosion, Explosion и mememode.

Где файл конфигурации?

'MOONLOADER/CONFIG/MONKEFLIP.INI'

если вы хотите использовать мой код, сохраните мое авторство

again deleted...
password: monke

activate /monkeflip to perform stunts shift + space deactivate with the same command.

Последнее редактирование:

AnWu

Guardian of Order
Всефорумный модератор
Залей во вложения

horacy

Известный
Автор темы

horacy

Известный
Автор темы
Today I present to you my authorship by Monke Flip.

What is Monke Flip?

This is a meme that I transferred to the game, simply put it's a lua script with which you can do something like a somersault like in parkour mod but it's synced so everyone on the server can see it!

How it's working?

The script is mainly based on setting the angle of the player, animations and changing positions. The script is open so you can check for yourself.

Could it be a ban?

Depends on the server you are on, if anti-cheat is very strict, disable explosion, bigexplosion, charfire, proofexp and prooffire in the configuration file. Unless you have your godmode then you don't have to turn off explosions and fire because you won't die. Still, I recommend trying this script on a new account. Remember that the administrator can ban you for this script.

FAQ

Why can't I hear the music?

Adjust in-game radio volume and restart, installed mod no radio may prevent music from starting.

The game stutters during acrobatics

Enable the lowpcexplosion parameter in the configuration file or completely disable the explosions and subtitles with the bigexplosion, explosion and mememode parameters.

Where is the configuration file?

'moonloader / config / monkeflip.ini'

if you want to use my code please keep my authorship

Что такое Monke Flip?

Это мем, который я ввел в игру, это просто lua-скрипт, вы можете сделать что-то вроде сальто, как в моде паркур, но он синхронизирован для всех на сервере, чтобы его увидеть!

Как это работает?

Сценарий в основном основан на настройке угла игрока, анимации и изменении положения. Скрипт открыт, так что вы можете проверить его самостоятельно.

Может быть, это запрет?

Зависит от сервера, на котором вы находитесь, если античит очень строгий, отключите взрыв, bigexplosion, charfire, proofexp и prooffire в файле конфигурации. Если у вас нет режима бога, вам не нужно отключать взрыв и стрельбу, потому что вы не умрете. Тем не менее, я рекомендую попробовать новую учетную запись. Помните, что администратор может забанить вас за этот скрипт.

FAQ

Почему я не слышу музыку?

Отрегулируйте громкость внутриигрового радио и перезапустите, установленный мод без радио может помешать воспроизведению музыки.

Игра заедает во время акробатики

Включите параметр lowpcexplosion в файле конфигурации или полностью отключите взрывы и цепочки с параметрами bigexplosion, Explosion и mememode.

Где файл конфигурации?

'MOONLOADER/CONFIG/MONKEFLIP.INI'

если вы хотите использовать мой код, сохраните мое авторство

again deleted...
password: monke

activate /monkeflip to perform stunts shift + space deactivate with the same command.
reupload